Ward Vacuum Unit is a compact medical equipment that is commonly used in medical facilities to prevent overflow of fluids within the central vacuum systems. This device also helps to effectively remove debris, blood, and secretions from the patient's airways. The offered medical-grade device is commonly seen in intensive care units and other medical settings. Top-grade ABS plastic is used for manufacturing of this healthcare device that offers a high strength-to-weight ratio with excellent water or chemical resistance. It is designed to deliver consistent performance, making it highly demanding among our customers. Buy from us this highly demanding Ward Vacuum Unit as per your requirements with an assurance of fast and safe delivery.
Ward Vacuum Unit Features:
1. Customization: Not Available
2. Deals In: New
3. Design: Standard
4. Power: From Air Compressor
5. Usage/application: Hospital
- Designed for centralized vacuum system.
- Precision step less control to ensure high-stability.
- Suitable for complex suction procedures.
- Two stage protection from system contamination.
- Vacuum trap in series.
- Easily replaceable hydrophobic microbiological filter.
- ON/OFF switch for quick opening and closing.Compatible to commonly used probes/connectors.
- Mountable directly on terminal units or rail system.
- Nasal suction
- Gastro intestinal suction
- Tracheal suctioning
- Oral suction
- Nasopharyngeal or pharyngeal suction
- ABS Virgin plastic
- Medical grade Vacuum metre
- High quality Trap Unit.
- Complex Suction procedures.